We stayed in room 38 at the very back of the house. Had no wifi in room due to location?? Pluses, quiet, except the bathroom door squeaked, as did the floorboards. The service was very caring, but a bit like Fawlty Towers. Dined in Donald's and had a terrible Tiramisu, discussed it with Malcolm and it was removed from the bill. Shower was terrible, electric type, but with little to no pressure. Shampoo bottles designed as impossible to get shampoo out. Functional place in a town without much to recommend it. Would stay in North Berwick at the Marine or Golf Lodge next time. Bed was a double and we had requested King or two singles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1638, Kilspindie House and the neighbouring school were converted into a 23 en-suite bedroom hotel in 1970. All rooms have central heating, hairdryers, ironing facilities, direct dial telephones, wi-fi access, colour televisions and tea/coffee making facilities. In Duck’s Restaurant you can enjoy fresh local produce prepared skilfully with care. Other facilities include Donalds bar/bistro with an extensive whiskey collection, real ale and a sheltered courtyard for alfresco dining and drinks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelWorld and Venere so you can book your Ducks at Kilspindie House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ducks At Kilspindie House Hotel Aberlady
- Ducks At Kilspindie Hotel
- Ducks At Kilspindie Aberlady
- Ducks At Kilspindie House Aberlady, United Kingdom