“Fantastic experience” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Duncryne Equitation and Trekking Centre
Little Duncryne Farm, Gartocharn, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park G83 8NG, Scotland
01389 830425
Website
Improve this listing
Welwyn Garden City
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

I booked a one hour lesson and had such a great experience. I was welcomed by friendly staff at the stables when I arrived. What I liked about the lesson was that it was Taylor made to what I wanted to work on. The manager who was my instructor was very knowledgeable and ensured that I was safe and my horse was suited to me. It was such fun I loved it.

Visited April 2014

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Excellent tuition”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I arrived at the stables for an hour lesson and was met by friendly staff who made me feel welcomed. My very knowledgable instructor was very thorough in every aspect of my lesson including safety. The horse was perfect and challenged my skills. What I liked was that the instructor who was also the manager listened to what I wanted to improve and we worked on that. I cannot recommend this centre enough. It is truly excellent and I have been to many others that do not touch this equestrian centre.

Visited April 2014