The setting and the grounds at the Lochside is a dream come true! Me and my partner got married at the lochside in August 2010. From the moment we drove down the road we fell in love with the gorgeous landscape and venue. The memory of walking down the isle to the large bay windows over looking the water brings a tear to my eye. The staff at the venue are amazing and so friendly. I knew that the staff at the Lochside would do their up most to make my day special. Food is fantastic great price. Your guests will not be disappointed. The hotel itself is modern and contemporary. If you want a wedding of a life time or a nice setting for a lovely dinner this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 20 acres of land and overlooking two Lochs to each side, the hotel boasts magnificent views of the surrounding countryside and local 9 hole golf course. Lochside House Hotel is ideally situated for people wishing to tour Ayrshire and the outlying districts and also for those who would like to indulge themselves in The Spa at Lochside. The hotel was taken over in 1999 by Robert and Vivien Kyle and was extensively extended and refurbished to achieve a Four star rating from the Scottish Tourist Board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Lochside House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lochside Hotel New Cumnock
- Lochside House Hotel & Spa New Cumnock, Scotland