We stayed for 1 night in January. Really cosy relaxing atmosphere. Lovely room which had recently been redecorated (still smell of fresh paint which was the only thing I could fault). Had meal in the Lewis Restaurant where we chose from the set dinner menu - good selection to choose from and delicious meal. Open fires, comfortable seating, friendly staff. Really enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step through the doors of The Old Inn to experience nearly 400 years of history. The Old Inn is the perfect retreat for both business and leisure. The Old Inn offers extensive and charming hotel and catering facilities for wedding ceremonies and receptions, business meetings and conferences, training courses, holidays and short romantic breaks and weekends. Each bedroom is uniquely styled and the Lewis Restaurant offers fantastic local produce at reasonable prices. The hotel is four star accommodation and the food is to two AA Rosette Standard. Lewis won the Taste of Ulster 2011 best restaurant in Ulster this year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your The Old Inn Crawfordsburn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Inn Crawfordsburn Hotel Crawfordsburn
- Old Inn Crawfordsburn
- The Old Inn Crawfordsburn Northern Ireland