Went to spend one night in this hostel for Easter. I was honestly pleasantly surprised by how clean the rooms were, how great the common premises were (large dining room/living room with a fireplace). It comes with a shared fully equipped super clean kitchen. More importantly to me at least, was the super friendly and extremely warm and helpful welcoming we got made a big difference. Oh also I forgot to mention that our room had a view on the beautiful Whitepark Bay beach… all a really good experience!!! Great hostel for hikers, or any travellers.
Also, not too far is the town of Ballintoy where there are two nice pubs an 2 or 3 shops, definitely worth a little detour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whitepark Bay Youth Hostel is an award winning youth hostel with one of the best locations in the world - with panoramic views of Whitepark Bay, one of the most incredible sea views on the North Antrim Coast. Whitepark Bay Youth Hostel is modern with all rooms ensuite, up-to-date facilities and a ramge of room sizes. Twin rooms have hair dryer, tea/coffee facilities and a television. As part of the Hostelling International Northern Ireland brand, Whitepark Bay Youth Hostel offers high standards in cleanliness, welcome, security, privacy and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Whitepark Bay Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whitepark Bay Youth Hotel Ballintoy
- Whitepark Bay Youth Hostel Ballintoy, Northern Ireland