“Nice for a quick cuppa” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Cafe Couture

Cafe Couture
Unit 20 & 21 Ballykeel Business Park | Crebilly Road Co Antrim, Ballymena BT42 4DN, Northern Ireland
028 2564 6738
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 84 Restaurants in Ballymena
Cuisines: Café, Family Fare
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery
Description: At Cafe Couture, in Ballymena Northern Ireland, we've combined your top pastimes - chic coffee and delicious dining - under one fabulous roof. Situated on the outskirts of Ballymena town centre and open from 7.45 am to late at the weekends, Cafe Couture caters for your all-day dining needs. From hearty breakfasts & casual snacks to tasty lunches & leisurely dinners; we strongly believe in providing quality food made from fresh, locally sourced ingredients at good prices.
Dundalk, Ireland
“Nice for a quick cuppa”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Was in Ballymena for the day shopping with my boyfriend, and wanted a place to have a quick cuppa before a more substantial meal in the afternoon.

We popped into Café Couture for a quick cuppa and to rest our feet for a bit.

Somewhat funky décor, staff were friendly and the cup of tea I had was refreshing, my partner's coffee was apparently not bad as coffee's go either.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Randalstown, United Kingdom
“A brilliant wee restaurant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I visit Ballymena frequently on business and occasionally to take my kids shopping and Cafe Couture is a regular snack stop. This little cafe is a rare gem and seems to be one of Ballymena's best kept secrets (although that appears to be changing as it is increasingly busy). I have had quite a range of food on my visits from full hot meals to coffee and snacks and the food never fails to please. I never expected to be writing a glowing review for a toasted sandwich, but I have to say the cheese and ham toastie I had last week was off the hook. How something as unimaginative as a cheese and ham toastie can be so big on flavour is still a mystery to me. I'm now starting to sound like a complete anorack, so I'll stop now before I get the urge to go and spot trains or watch birds, but I highly recommend this great little cafe.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nothern Ireland
“Interesting fun cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Stopped off here for some brunch and wasn’t disappointed. Lovely friendly staff and fun interior. The food was the usual offered at most cafes in Northern Ireland, nothing unusual and nothing vegan other than toasted bagels but they were still good and I wouldn’t let the lack of choice for vegans put you off. On this occasion I didn’t want much to eat so didn’t ask if they could offer anything vegan (and all GOOD cafes or restaurants will) so maybe next time..

My husband had the mini fry and it was good according to him, all freshly cooked and good quality food. Coffee was fresh with free top ups always welcome. Definitely be back.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Aussie
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Wow this place is awesome!! The staff are friendly & the cafe decor is unusual but very cool. I ordered a toasty & side sale & it is the best I've ever had!! My partner had a soup & sandwich & he never left a drop or crumb!! Can't wait to go back & get a look around the shop!!

Visited April 2013
Ballyclare, United Kingdom
“Cafe couture”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

This is THE place to go to in Ballymena for coffee, they do have more on the menu like lunches and snacks but I am addicted to their mochas! The staff are very friendly and chatty and notice when you need a refill. I've been here with friends and with my children and always had a positive experience and good service. My only concern is that it is such a nice place it will get so popular and I might not be able to get my favourite seat by the window...

• Visited March 2013