Stayed here for one night on a dinner, bed and breakfast special which was reasonably priced. although we had a few issues with the room and check in, these have since been acknowledged and rectified and I am happy with the outcome. dinner was
lovely and the restaurant staff were very attentive. breakfast is excellent, best iv had anywhere. fresh local produce and more than enough to choose from. Lovely surroundings and beautiful location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the scenic Antrim coast only 26 miles from Belfast and close to Larne, the Ballygally Castle faces the sandy beaches of Ballygally Bay. The Castle dates back to 1625 and is the only 17th Century building still used as a residence in Northern Ireland today. This enchanting hotel is full of character and charm. The many original castle features and antique furnishings also give the hotel a unique welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ballygally Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballygally Castle Hotel Ballygally
- Castle Hotel Ballygally
- Ballygally Castle Northern Ireland