We decided to have our wedding out in Bally Gally and couldn't have picked better. They couldn't have done more for us. It is very reasonably priced, got fantastic views, the food was incredible and the bedrooms are all luxury. The wedding coordinated was fabulous. Couldn't have sked for more and all the guests loved it, they thought it was well worth the travel from England.
- Also Known As:
- Ballygally Castle Hotel Ballygally
- Castle Hotel Ballygally
- Ballygally Castle Hotel
- Ballygally Castle Northern Ireland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the scenic Antrim coast only 26 miles from Belfast and close to Larne, the Ballygally Castle faces the sandy beaches of Ballygally Bay. The Castle dates back to 1625 and is the only 17th Century building still used as a residence in Northern Ireland today. This enchanting hotel is full of character and charm. The many original castle features and antique furnishings also give the hotel a unique welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ballygally Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.