“could not fault!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Wareham, United Kingdom
“could not fault!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

After re modernising this place, i thought i better try it out. From the moment i walked in to the time i left myself and my family were looked after. The food was amazing, the only time i have tasted anything close was from the monsoon in wareham. I was that impressed i thought i would give the home delivery a try, it took roughly 45 mins, ( there is a 15min distance between us) and as i am over the 5 mile radius a £3.00 surcharge. all i can say is, WOW!!! it was like it just came out the kitchen, no re-heating needed, i couldnt drive there and back for that price. The added bonus is, if you do sit down for a meal, take your own alcoholic drink as they havent got a drink licence, but you are allowed to take your own, it really does work out a cheap eve. one other thing i did notice with other people in the restaurant, the staff do not pester or push you on to get another seating in, unlike some places. All i can say is, give it a try, i am sure you wont be disappointed.

Wool, United Kingdom
“Outstanding Service and food Indiana! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I was made aware of Indiana by a family friend, she lives local and I love in the Neighbouring town Wool.
I thought I'd give it a go because quite frankly I'm fed up of having Chinese on a weekend.
The hubby and I thought we'd go in to collect and have a little nose at the place..
Remarkable place, we still remember it being a cafe! We called up first to place our order, the lady on the phone was ever so polite, great telephone manner and made us aware that we would get a 10% discount upon collection (bargain)
We arrived 25 minutes later and our food was ready! I spoke to the young lady behind the counter who had taken our phone order and she was just as friendly in person, made us feel extremely valued to them even though it was our first order with them. She even sorted out my phone for me as I was complaining I couldn't get the internet to look up their menus! Beautiful girl with beautiful service very impressed!
As I say the interior was divine the hubby and I will definitely be coming back for a meal at the restaurant..
Well done Indiana for your service and your wonderful food!

Dorchester, United Kingdom
“Great curry , just like the midlands :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

We have been looking for a place like this since moving down last year. Dorchester balti houses don't come close. the food is very good and service is spot on and the value for money is excellent also, its just like a midlands curry house which is a very very good thing. The only comment I have is that my Dhansak did not have pineapple in it, it really makes the dish so chef if your reading this please put it in!!

Otherwise superb!!

“Exceptional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I ordered chicken biriani for my family of 4 which was cooked to perfection- could taste the freshness of the spices and succulent chicken. I also ordered pashwari bread and again, fresh and delicious the kids loved it. The puri and lamb samosas I had as side dishes. My 5 year old loved the samosas. I also ordered lamb balti which came with free lemon rice (there were so many selection to choose from). My order had free mint yoghurt dressing and salad. I got 10% off and my order was ready in 15 minutes and it cost under £25.

Wool, United Kingdom
“Great looking restaurant + amazing food = Indiana!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

We came here to dine in on a wednesday evening, the restaurant is fairly new and only opened recently, the owners did not spare any expense in refurbishing it, the place looks amazing. We decided to dine in on a wednesday night where they had a special offer, starter a main dish and a rice or naan for £10, cant go wrong, the food was amazing and very tasty! we will recommend to our friends who live local! wish you the best indiana, just what bovi needed, a decent food outlet!