“NICE......” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“NICE......”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I thought the food was nice but a little bland,I had hunters chicken, this was served with chips or jacket which I don`t like, so I asked for rice and it was no problem , my hubby had beef stroganoff which he said was poor value ................nice place give it a try

Visited July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Haverfordwest, United Kingdom
“Hen party!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Very accommodating about booking a large table and holding it until everyone had arrived (late due to traffic). The food was great value (good size portions and tasty) and the live music was great!!!

Visited July 2013
Croston, Lancs
“Great atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Loved this pub. Great staff great service and reasonably priced. In the square by the river and has outside seating which looks over the river (after the car park)
Great pub for a drink and the food looked good but we didn't eat

Visited June 2013
“Quality of food was an excellent surprise!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Found the Quay Inn by chance tucked away down by the river. Wish the weather had been better so we could have sat outside by the river.
Myself and my family all had the steak and lamb burgers from the specials board. You HAVE to try them they are excellent,beautifully presented.
Will definately be back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Tuesday night is Steak Night, and a fantastic experience.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

My Son and Daughter were visiting. We decided to go for a drive and ended up in Wareham. I am disabled and in a wheelchair. The fantastic aroma coming from the Quay Inn enticed us in. We were made very welcome and decided to sample the Steaks which we cooked to our liking on Hot Stones at the table. Absolutely fantastic. My home is some 30 miles from Wareham but I will be making the journey on a regular basis as this was truly a night to remember. I would recommend this venue to all. Treat yourself and try it, you won't be disappointed. Keep up the good work and thanks to all the staff for being so helpful and friendly.

• Visited February 2013