a real gem of a hotel our room was large bright and cheerfull spotlessley clean had a good couple of nights sleep nice and quite and comfy bed.
food in the bistro was wonderfull along with the staff al very freindly made us feel very welcome.
After a very long walk to the lighthouse I had a nice pedicure in the beauty salon no appointment needed.
All in all a wonderfull stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the summit of the Isle of Portland with panoramic sea and coastal views from our Bar, Bistro and Coffee shop over Chesil Beach, the World Heritage coast and the 2012 Olympic sailing venue of Portland Harbour and Lyme Bay. On-site Gym, meeting rooms and business services. Special interest breaks, birdwatching, flora & fauna etc. Ample free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your The Heights Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heights Hotel Isle Of Portland
- The Heights Hotel Isle Of Portland, Dorset