Stayed for two nights over the New Year in a superior room, which was reasonable size as was the bathroom, decor a bit dark and not quite to my taste, but the room was clean and tidy. The food in the restaurant was reasonable although a little pricey. Staff throughout were helpful and efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the summit of the Isle of Portland with panoramic sea and coastal views from our Bar, Bistro and Coffee shop over Chesil Beach, the World Heritage coast and the 2012 Olympic sailing venue of Portland Harbour and Lyme Bay. On-site Gym, meeting rooms and business services. Special interest breaks, birdwatching, flora & fauna etc. Ample free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Heights Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heights Hotel Isle Of Portland
- The Heights Hotel Isle Of Portland, Dorset