After reading some very poor reviews of this hotel we were so pleasantly surprised by the reality. Our welcome from the manager on duty was cheerful and very reassuring. The restaurant staff were helpful and considerate, and the service was prompt and efficient. We ate in the restaurant both nights and the menu was imaginative and delivered a first class experience. Breakfast was just right and again served promptly and efficiently with attention to detail. We had the most perfect crab sndwiches delivered to the room, the bread was delicious and fresh and the presentation excellent. We had a lovely, clean room overlooking the pool which was serviced well.Overall the standard of the hotel was excellent and we would like to thank all the staff we met for making our short holiday such a happy experience. Angela
- Also Known As:
- Heights Hotel Isle Of Portland
- The Heights Hotel Isle Of Portland, Dorset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the summit of the Isle of Portland with panoramic sea and coastal views from our Bar, Bistro and Coffee shop over Chesil Beach, the World Heritage coast and the 2012 Olympic sailing venue of Portland Harbour and Lyme Bay. On-site Gym, meeting rooms and business services. Special interest breaks, birdwatching, flora & fauna etc. Ample free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Heights Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.