Really not sure what to make of this hotel. Beautiful location Comfortable beds, Friendly staff,
pleasant outdoor space. clean. Ticked all the boxes in these areas.
It is a beautiful old house and the decor and furniture and fittings are very much in keeping with this. Downside that the restaurant area feels like a Harvester.
Were on a deal but would not consider paying full rates.At the full price you might expect either
a pool or a gym within the hotel.
Stayed during early July when we were experiencing the really hot spell.This is where the shortcomings of an old hotel began to show. No air conditioning and no mini bar in the bedroom.
Have to agree with the comment that the cooked breakfast was rather on the small side.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Dorset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.