My wife booked this hotel for my 50th Birthday with our two children. What a lovely hotel in a beautiful setting. So close to Studland, Lulworth, Durdel Door, the New Forest and of course Corfe Castle itself.
We had a super room in the rear courtyard, with a separate room for the children.
Great bar food on the Friday evening, lovely dinner on the Saturday evening and of course great breakfasts to last us all day long every morning.
I would thoroughly recommend the hotel and its staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Dorset