Just finished a week at Newlands and have to say it has been excellent. A really nice park with everything you need. Caravans are great and have everything you require. The only thing I would say is that some of the equipment in the kitchen could do to be replaced/modifying. Only small things such as matching cutlery, decent bottle opener, bigger bowls etc but things that would make a real difference. The TV is only a small old portable when a decent slightly bigger flat screen would have been better and no DVD player for the bad weather which would have been nice. The only other negative is the indoor pool that could do with better changing room facilities like hooks on the wall, better showers etc. Overall though a good park in a great location for all of the other attractions like Lyme Regis etc. We loved West Bay which is only 20 minutes or so away which was great for crabbing with the kids they loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newlands is a family run park located in the picturesque World Heritage village of Charmouth just a stones throw from the fossil rich Jurassic Coast near the Dorset/Devon border. Set in 23 acres of landscaped grounds, the park offers a range of luxury accommodation and modern facilities for tents and tourers. With a host of local attractions for families and couples, you'll find our five star holiday park the perfect place to spend some quality time whatever the season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Newlands Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newlands Holiday Park Hotel Charmouth
- Newlands Holiday Park Charmouth, Dorset