Stayed for 2 nights in October. As the other reviews have said, the food is very good. An excellent menu with a good mix of the usual and the not so usual. The Pork belly and the profiteroles stuffed with caramel ice cream were both delicious. Portions are generous and good value for money. From reading other reviews we expected the food would be good, but hadn't realised how nice the accommodation would be. A well furnished, spotlessly clean spacious room, with a beautiful view of the rural rolling hills. The bed was very comfortable. Black out curtains and a peaceful setting led to a good couple of nights sleep. Would highly recommend this pub for a lunch, dinner, overnight stay or long weekend away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The shoes’ is a Victorian inn tucked away in a peaceful part of West Dorset. Powerstock is a picturesque village centered on a beautiful Norman church. Dogs are more than welcome in our guest rooms and bar. There are three spacious double en-suite guest rooms. Two have superb views looking out over the valley, with the third ideal to make into a family room. Award winning chefs, a great reputation of excellent cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Three Horseshoes Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Horseshoes Inn
- Three Horseshoes Hotel Bridport
- Three Horseshoes Inn Bridport, Dorset