We stayed here on a Sun break, so very good value, and found our caravan small but spotless and well equipped.
The bar was reasonably priced and our children had fun playing with others they met. The site went all out for Halloween with a big competition so I would recommend it if you like costume parties!
The only slight issues we had were that we could hear the music from the bar in our caravan as we were very close and the changing rooms for the swimming pool were freezing!
I would give 3.5 stars if I could as we had a nice holiday, but probably wouldn't go back.
- Also Known As:
- Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park Hotel
- Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park Hotel Woolacombe
- Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park Devon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park offers you everything you could wish for from a Self-Catering family holiday. Set in the beautiful rolling coastal countryside with spectacular views overlooking the sea and Woolacombe's fabulous golden sands - one of the few beaches to achieve both the Blue Flag and Premier Resort awards - it's fun for all the family & we are the closest holiday park to the beach! Enjoy our indoor & outdoor heated swimming pools, or club with daily & nightly live entertainment, crazy golf, new children's park, football & basketball pitch, footpath to the beach & much more! ... more less