Woolacombe sands is a great family holiday. Facilities are fantastic for families, my three year old loved swimming and dancing in the club on the evenings. Staff are friendly and will go out of their way to assist, including staying late and coming in on days off, they experienced a problem with their gas supply while we were there, which was not their fault. We were well informed, staff were great and they provided hot drinks and food vouchers for the whole site, even hand delivering a letter to every caravan to keep us up to date. The problem was sorted within a day and did not affect the holiday at all. We will be returning next year, loved every minute, entertainment team were fab, Geoff is a great addition - a man with funny bones. Highly recommended. See you next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park offers you everything you could wish for from a Self-Catering family holiday. Set in the beautiful rolling coastal countryside with spectacular views overlooking the sea and Woolacombe's fabulous golden sands - one of the few beaches to achieve both the Blue Flag and Premier Resort awards - it's fun for all the family & we are the closest holiday park to the beach! Enjoy our indoor & outdoor heated swimming pools, or club with daily & nightly live entertainment, crazy golf, new children's park, football & basketball pitch, footpath to the beach & much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park Hotel Woolacombe
- Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park Devon