We stayed at this park last August found it too be great value for money,we stayed in a caravan which accept pets so was abit wary of the condition of tha caravan but i needn't have worried as it was clean & didn't smell and in quite good condition,the park itself is small but got everything you need with having 3 boys, they were happy with 2 swimming pools,games/arcade, bowling & bar,shop on site was well stocked with everyday items,the site is only 5mins in the car away from the beach had great view of it from the caravan, beach is lovely and clean, kids loved it would definatley recommend woolacombe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park offers you everything you could wish for from a Self-Catering family holiday. Set in the beautiful rolling coastal countryside with spectacular views overlooking the sea and Woolacombe's fabulous golden sands - one of the few beaches to achieve both the Blue Flag and Premier Resort awards - it's fun for all the family & we are the closest holiday park to the beach! Enjoy our indoor & outdoor heated swimming pools, or club with daily & nightly live entertainment, crazy golf, new children's park, football & basketball pitch, footpath to the beach & much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park Hotel Woolacombe
- Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park Devon