Thoroughly enjoyed our time here. Myself and a friend had a mini break through the Sun newspaper holiday deal. Wouldn't hesitate to go back there. The two of us had a 6-8 birth caravan all to ourselves so it was huge. Really like the caravan, kitchen was high quality, big tv, nice cosy fireplace, beds were comfortable.
The facilities were great, the outside pool was closed because we went off season (1st week of October) but the indoor pool was warm and spacious and had a few swims completely on my own! There is a convenient shop on the grounds, and although we didn't partake in the activities, they had lots of events each night.
The location of Woolacombe sands is great, close to beach, and so long as you have a car you can drive around to local towns near by. Thoroughly enjoyed the Tarka trail at Barnstaple, Ilfracombe is a nice town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park offers you everything you could wish for from a Self-Catering family holiday. Set in the beautiful rolling coastal countryside with spectacular views overlooking the sea and Woolacombe's fabulous golden sands - one of the few beaches to achieve both the Blue Flag and Premier Resort awards - it's fun for all the family & we are the closest holiday park to the beach! Enjoy our indoor & outdoor heated swimming pools, or club with daily & nightly live entertainment, crazy golf, new children's park, football & basketball pitch, footpath to the beach & much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park Hotel Woolacombe
- Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park Devon