We have just returned home from a week at Woolacombe Sands Waney Edge Chalets. What makes this all the better is that this was our 10th successive visit. The only place we have ever been back to more than the initial visit. Why do we like it? Well let's start at Reception, a good welcome is always the starter that puts you in the right mood for a good holiday. The accommodation, Waney Edge chalets are just about the best we have stayed in. Comfort, well fitted out, even a dishwasher and comfortable. Now what else is there? Well stocked shop with your holiday essentials. Playground, outside pool and mini golf. Clubhouse featuring indoor swimming pool, bowling, arcade, pool tables. Rendezvous bar which I reckon stocks any and every tipple anyone could want. Now then FOOD - a varied menu, not just chips with everything, but the time from ordering to eating is about 5 minutes. You are never kept waiting. Not only is the fast food with a vengence, it tastes excellent and there is plenty of it. Good kids menu too. The site is spotless, the Clubhouse the same. The bar area is immaculate, glasses, food etc., never allowed to clutter the tables once finished with. Tables cleaned at the same time. Anything else? Well if there has been soemthing that needs attention, it is done as soon as is practicably possible. Nearly forgot, WiFi is now available. We have already booked 2012, and will continue to go to Woolacombe Sands until we are no longer able to, getting on a bit now!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park offers you everything you could wish for from a Self-Catering family holiday. Set in the beautiful rolling coastal countryside with spectacular views overlooking the sea and Woolacombe's fabulous golden sands - one of the few beaches to achieve both the Blue Flag and Premier Resort awards - it's fun for all the family & we are the closest holiday park to the beach! Enjoy our indoor & outdoor heated swimming pools, or club with daily & nightly live entertainment, crazy golf, new children's park, football & basketball pitch, footpath to the beach & much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park Hotel Woolacombe
- Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park Devon