“Classico Restaurant at least once a week for three years.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 27 Restaurants in Loudon
Cuisines: Italian
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Classico Restaurant at least once a week for three years.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2014

The food and service have been very consistent. To save my waistline, I began requesting substitutions for the linguini or included pasta. With veal marsala, I sub spinach blended into the sauce. With chicken or veal piccata I have garlic-sauted broccoli on the side. The kitchen has been very cooperative. Eliminate the wonderful homemade breads and go heavy on the salad, and it becomes a place you can enjoy regularly.

• Visited October 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Loudon, Tennessee
“Now That's Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2014

The rolls.....I like. The ravioli...I like. The eggplant parmesan my wife really, really likes. But it is the LASAGNA that I love. I have tried lasagna in many restaurants and, frankly, have been let down. But not here. It is wonderful: meaty, tasty, yummy.

Visited September 2014
Loudon, Tennessee
“good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Pizza and Italian food. Good prices, great lunch deals. It's close to us so that's nice. Pizza is never the same, sometimes runny, sometimes doughy but it tastes ok. Atmosphere is ok too. They do have a separate room for groups which is really nice. Eat in or take out. We'll eat there again.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Knoxville, TN
“Good Food and not too noisy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

We had been out running around and stopped at Classico for dinner. I had the Carbonara and my wife had the Chicken Marsala. My wife's meal was good but mine was outstanding! There have good draft beer too.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Loudon, Tennessee, United States
“Very Good "go to" place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

We have lived in Tellico for some time now and visit Classico often for lunch because of their special weekday pricing. The lunch includes salad, entree and drink. We also go to Classico for dinner from time to time because prices and food are very good.

We like the specialty pizzas, eggplant parmesan, meatballs and lots of other Italian specialties including good daily specials. Very good food even if the service is spotty at times.

They now offer great music and entertainment several nights each month and they are getting a great response.

• Visited April 2014