I have just had a relaxing new year break with a friend at the Hunter's Inn. We chatted with the owner who is slowly making excellent improvements which enhance the building and maximise its position. The rooms are clean and fresh with comfortable beds. Ours had a beautiful view over the garden.
- Also Known As:
- The Hunters` Hotel
- The Hunters` Hotel Exmoor National Park
- The Hunters Inn Martinhoe, Devon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hunters Inn pub is blessed with the most magical setting, tucked at the bottom of the exquisitely beautiful Heddon Valley on Exmoor. The narrow road from the moor descends beneath a canopy of ancient trees. Sun-dappled leaves glitter and gleam. The river runs past the inn and a short walk takes you to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Hunters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.