We stayed at the White Horse Inn in Exford for central exploring of Exmoor. What a gem this is! The management and all the staff are friendly and attentive and are genuinely devoted to making your stay memorable. We both felt completely relaxed soon after arriving at the White Horse and sorry when the time came to leave. Lovely atmosphere, scrumptious food and plenty of it, comfortable well maintained room. To be honest can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Exmoor welcome awaits at our 16th Century coaching Inn, Situated in picturesque village of Exford, nestling beside River Exe, amidst high moorland in the very heart of Exmoor National Park.The ideal location for a relaxing break. 28 sumptuous en-suite rooms where modern day luxury combines with a special country charm.Log fires, character oak beamed bars be tempted by our extensive bar menu, using fresh regional produce.Let us show you life at a slower pace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Exmoor White Horse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exmoor White Horse Hotel Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Inn Exford, Exmoor National Park, UK