This was the first time that we have spent Christmas in a hotel, we went on the recommendation of friends who have been before and were also staying. We had a fantastic time the room was spacious and comfortable, there were chocolates, wine and a calendar in the room as a welcome pack. We gathered outside on Christmas Eve for Carol Singing with Mulled Wine and mince pies. The food was excellent and plentiful, Father Christmas joined us at breakfast on Christmas Day and we were all given a quality Christmas present. Our friends have a dog so we were able to take advantage of the many walks and enjoy the countryside. The staff were friendly, cheerful and looked after us very well. Thank you !!!
We enjoyed our time so much that we and our friends have booked for 2014.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Exmoor welcome awaits at our 16th Century coaching Inn, Situated in picturesque village of Exford, nestling beside River Exe, amidst high moorland in the very heart of Exmoor National Park.The ideal location for a relaxing break. 28 sumptuous en-suite rooms where modern day luxury combines with a special country charm.Log fires, character oak beamed bars be tempted by our extensive bar menu, using fresh regional produce.Let us show you life at a slower pace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Exmoor White Horse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exmoor White Horse Hotel Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Inn Exford, Exmoor National Park, UK