We stopped here last weekend for lunch as we were following some cyclists participating in The Exmoor Beast Cycle Challenge and it was a perfect position so we wouldnt miss any action.
The food was lovely. I had chicken keiv and chips and it as delicious, generous portions, and the kiev wasnt from the freezer it was freshly made and very tasty.
Everyone in our group commented on how lovely the food was, and how quickly it arrived.
All the staff were very pleasant, and we even had what I am assuming was the owner come and make sure we were all happy which was brilliant.
I wil definitely be returning in the near future.
- Also Known As:
- Exmoor White Horse Hotel Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Hotel
- Exmoor White Horse Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Inn Exford, Exmoor National Park, UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Exmoor welcome awaits at our 16th Century coaching Inn, Situated in picturesque village of Exford, nestling beside River Exe, amidst high moorland in the very heart of Exmoor National Park.The ideal location for a relaxing break. 28 sumptuous en-suite rooms where modern day luxury combines with a special country charm.Log fires, character oak beamed bars be tempted by our extensive bar menu, using fresh regional produce.Let us show you life at a slower pace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Exmoor White Horse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.