An excellent place to stay! The place had so much character and the staff were so friendly and helpful. We were offered more coffee at breakfast & when we mentioned having it in the garden nothing was too much trouble - it was brought to us on a tray! The food was delicious. It was our intention to eat in the restaurant but the bar meal we had on the first evening was excellent so we ate outside on the second evening as well. The gardens were colourful and clean and being able to dine by the river was an added bonus. The meat platter salad was first class - thick slices of meat in abundance & such a tasty jacket potato! Excellent value for money and it was good to see a fine selection of local beers & ciders for sale.
A most enjoyable stay and we certainly hope to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Exmoor welcome awaits at our 16th Century coaching Inn, Situated in picturesque village of Exford, nestling beside River Exe, amidst high moorland in the very heart of Exmoor National Park.The ideal location for a relaxing break. 28 sumptuous en-suite rooms where modern day luxury combines with a special country charm.Log fires, character oak beamed bars be tempted by our extensive bar menu, using fresh regional produce.Let us show you life at a slower pace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, LateRooms, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Exmoor White Horse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exmoor White Horse Hotel Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Inn Exford, Exmoor National Park, UK