The building housing the main reception,bar and restaurant is dated but that can be rather appealing, it was kept clean and the service was efficient, drinks very expensive, meals priced ok but the dishes served were very basic, if you paid anymore you would be very unhappy. evening entertainment was mediocre. We had upgraded to Gold caravan which was very clean,spacious and well equipped, could not really fault it and as we were on a sun holiday it turned out excellent value all round. The park is in a great location for exploring North Devon.
- Also Known As:
- John Fowler Combe Martin Beach Holiday Park Hotel
- John Fowler Combe Martin Beach Holiday Park Hotel Combe Martin
- Combe Martin Beach Holiday Park Devon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combe Martin Holiday Park is situated in the heart of a North Devon valley. The site and its surrounding woodlands provide an excellent area for kids to play and adults to relax. The kids’ play area, our Sea Spray Club (great for a meal or drink) and access to our private beach are all within easy reach of your holiday accommodation, provide the perfect North Devon holiday.The park overlooks Combe Martin public beach as well as our very own private Newberry beach, where you can spend the day relaxing in the sun whilst the kids play in the sea nearby. In the evening, you can enjoy a variety of entertainment in the free clubhouse. Bingo, party games and folk singers are all regular events to keep you entertained throughout your stay. ... more less