We have just returned from a 5 day stay at combe Martin Beach - our caravan was one of the older ones and a bit tatty - but very clean and an excellent shower. But we had only paid a very small amount to stay there with a deal from one of the newspapers. The staff were very friendly and always spoke - the park is very low key but suited us and was very well kept. Shop not very well stocked but not really a problem. Didn't use the bar as we walked down to the village. By the time you had walked back your heart rate is going - its very steep.
Well done Wayne for being so friendly.
- Also Known As:
- John Fowler Combe Martin Beach Holiday Park Hotel
- John Fowler Combe Martin Beach Holiday Park Hotel Combe Martin
- Combe Martin Beach Holiday Park Devon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combe Martin Holiday Park is situated in the heart of a North Devon valley. The site and its surrounding woodlands provide an excellent area for kids to play and adults to relax. The kids’ play area, our Sea Spray Club (great for a meal or drink) and access to our private beach are all within easy reach of your holiday accommodation, provide the perfect North Devon holiday.The park overlooks Combe Martin public beach as well as our very own private Newberry beach, where you can spend the day relaxing in the sun whilst the kids play in the sea nearby. In the evening, you can enjoy a variety of entertainment in the free clubhouse. Bingo, party games and folk singers are all regular events to keep you entertained throughout your stay. ... more less