Recently got back from a weeks stay in a casita lodge. We arrived a lot earlier (11.30) than the 4pm check in, wasn't expecting anything to be ready but much to my surprise it was!!! The reception staff & linen lady were lovely. They even gave us extra passes for family who were staying up the road. The casita lodge was great, very spacious, very clean & well maintained. My only complaint was it could do with a rack to put the washing up in & a wooden spoon or two. The lodges are fairly close together but it was not a problem. There were loads of bunnies on the site which were very cute & the kids loved them. The pool was good fun but not packed, we & most others would walk over & back in swim stuff & a towel. The shops at & around site are good for bits & bobs, stuff for kids & the prices were cheap. Sweet shop was great. Used the trawlers takeaway twice. Very handy having a pharmacy. There is a sainsburys a 5 min drive away. Didn't visit the club so cannot comment on entertainment. The beach is a short stroll away with the usual seaside stuff. The train line runs past one side of the site but it was not intrusive & by end of week didn't even notice them. All in all a great clean site in a good location for exploring the surrounding area. I would recommend it to families, we had a great time & would return.
- Also Known As:
- Welcome Family Holiday Park Hotel Dawlish
- Welcome Family Holiday Park Hotel
- Welcome Family Holiday Park Dawlish, Devon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome Family Holiday Park in Dawlish Warren, Devon is a friendly, independent, family run park with a genuine customer focus, offering all you need to make your holiday in Devon a wonderful and memorable experience. With a great range of facilities and located just a few minutes level walk from the award winning Blue Flag beach, there is something for everyone. See why so many of our customers return! ... more less