Hi just had a local paper break at this holiday park and all i can say is I had a lovely warm, double glazed ,centrally heated ,En Suitte accomodation . Ok wear an tear here and there but overall clean and comfortable> only complaint club house a bit small for the number of caravans . This was half term and Halloween so very busy . The entertainment staff are fantastic Mark and his team worked extremely hard day and night to make sure the children had a fun time . Everyone has different opinions but dont be put off I nearly never went after reading some of the comments Ok its not Haven or Butlins. I think perhaps a better kids adventure park would be an improvement and maybe an all weather sports facility but I believe they are making improvement over the winter ...I cant comment on the Chalets as i had a Caravan.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Sands Holiday Park Hotel
- Golden Sands Holiday Park Hotel Dawlish
- Golden Sands Holiday Park Dawlish, Devon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Sands has all the facilities you would expect from a top quality holiday park and the atmosphere is also very friendly. We have a reputation for providing some of the best holiday park entertainment around - and you can enjoy top class shows on most nights - all in the price! In fact that's one of the main reasons so many people come back year after year! ... more less