“Excellent, 5 star” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Breathe Detox Retreats

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chagford
Breathe Detox Retreats
You added Breathe Detox Retreats to your Saves list
55 Lamb Park, Chagford, Dartmoor National Park TQ13 8DN, England   |
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent, 5 star”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have been to other detox retreats in UK and Breathe Detox is without a doubt in another league. The 5 star venue is not only stylish and comfortable but there is the option of a daily maid service which makes everything feel fresh and clean. Holly and the team are friendly and informative with so much information about health and lifestyle. I initially went to lose weight and have a rest from my very hectic schedule, but soon realised it was about so much more. I would recommend this retreat for everyone, especially if you have been elsewhere and find it a little stale. If you want to learn about really feeling nourished in your life, this is the place to go.

Room Tip: All rooms are en suite which is a BIG bonus.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Couples
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Croydon, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I found Breath Detox on line amongst many others in the UK. I was attracted to Breath Detox initially by the location. I called them and spoke with Holly who was extremely helpful and friendly.

The lodge we stayed in was beautiful inside and out, surrounded by beautiful countryside. Inside was warm, clean and a lovely relaxing environment, the perfect place to detox. We where all very impressed.

The programme that had been set out for the 4 days was very good. It was structured and really informative. The talks where invaluable and made things easy to understand. It all began to make sense to me, the effects of toxins accumulating in our body and what we can do for ourselves to eliminate them and keep a healthy and balanced mind and body.

There was a gentle yoga class each day and having previous experience in yoga the teacher was excellent.

If you are thinking of detoxing and are unsure who to choose, Breathe is a great introduction to your detoxing journey.

Room Tip: In the spa I only used the swimming pool so cannot comment on the hotel treatments.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Wonderful detox programme in an absolutely beautiful location. I attended as a very stress out sleep deprived mother of 3 young children with the aim of relaxing and refocusing on healthy eating practises for myself and my young family. Holly and her team did a great job, very supportive but not over bearing and there was plenty of time left unoccupied to explore the incredible surrounding countryside. I left completely revived. Wonderful yoga teacher too!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Life changing experience would strongly reccomend the 5 day dettox programme. I lost weight and learnt alot about nutrition and how to look after and improve my health. I recomend havin sum extra treatments on your visit. Yoga is excellent staff are very professional and are very supportive. Anyone who is serious about improving there health should visit the breathe dettox retreat in devon set in a beutifull location.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Bath, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

If you are looking for a brilliantly run detox retreat in stunning surroundings with very knowledgeable therapists then I would recommend this one. My sister and I tried a 5 day detox with them and it has totally changed the way I now eat and think about what I put into and on my body. Holly and her team are genuine, caring, very supportive and open and their combined knowledge of healthy eating and philosophy on life were extremely helpful to us. This is not a retreat where you just go to lose weight in a short space of time, although we all did that in our group, it is much more than that and if you are willing to really listen and take in their knowledge it will change how you look after your body and mind for the rest of your life.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Breathe Detox Retreats? Share your experiences!