I stayed at Kilbury Manor whilst on a training course and received a warm welcome and a much needed pot of tea after my journey. My room was immaculate and bed made up beautifully every morning. The breakfasts were delightful and freshly made to my requirements. I saved the best till last, the French toast with maple syrup. Gorgeous!!! Lovely location and very friendly, helpful hosts. Highly recommended!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming 17th century Grade II listed Devon long house offering four beautifully appointed rooms,stylish and individually decorated. Situated in the beautiful Dart valley on the outskirts of Buckfastleigh, mid-way between Exeter and Plymouth. We are an ideal base from which to explore both the Dartmoor National Park and the South Hams area of Devon.* AA 4 Star Highly Commended rating* WiFi * Off-street parking * Gardens * Quality bed linens* Excellent choice of breakfast using local produce ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Kilbury Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilbury Manor Hotel Buckfastleigh
- Kilbury Manor Buckfastleigh, Devon