Another great stay at the Harbour View. Stayed in room 10 - right at the top. Actually liked the fact that we had our own bathroom opposite (felt like I was at home! Excellent views of the harbour and it's a fabulous location for exploring the town centre and access to the walks in the area. As usual great welcome and lovely breakfasts. Great value too. We are planning to go back again next year. Would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic grade II listed building, newly renovated in 2010. Panoramic harbour and sea views. Central to everything, located right on Brixham's picturesque inner harbour. Free parking on the harbourside, free Wi-Fi. Great value 3 or 4 night breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Harbour View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour View Hotel Brixham
- Harbour View Brixham, Devon