The hotel is placed in an ideal position in St Peter's Port. Close to the harbour. Within easy walking distance of a variety of nearby restaurants and within walking distance of the Bus Terminal providing an exellent bus service througout the island.
The restaurant food was exellent and the retaurant/bar service friendly and efficient.
The room was clean and spacious, the only drawback being that it fronted onto the road and early morning noise was a problem at times. We were lucky enough to stay at this hotel during the September 'Indian Summer' and the room windows were slightly open at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Stone Mansion, former residence of Lord de Saumarez, located in central part of town near the harbor & 5 mi to airport. The Best Western Moores Central Hotel enjoys an enviable position in the heart of picturesque St. Peter Port, Guernsey's capital, close to the colorful seafront as well as the financial and business centers. You will find the bedrooms, including three suites, all well-appointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Moores Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western St Peter Port
- St Peter Port Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Moores Central Hotel Guernsey/St Peter Port, UK