We spent 3 nights at Longueville Manor and would definitely return. The first impressions when arriving are welcoming, caring and offering a top level of service.
The concierge met us at our car and took care of the luggage escorting us to reception. The reception staff explained various facilities, dining options etc. then the concierge gave us a short tour of the grounds before taking us to our room.
We had opted for a standard "Classic" room. It was clean, well equipped and comfortable with 2 easy chairs. There was a welcome complimentary half bottle of champagne and during our stay bottled water was provided.
The room was at the front of the building and there was some traffic noise but certainly not to any great extent despite sleeping with the windows open.
We enjoyed 2 excellent dinners at the Hotel. £55 each for 3 courses plus wine and coffee. The quality was superb and the service impeccable. One night we dined at the hotel's sister restaurant - Sumas - in Gorey. Much lower price but very high standard of food and quality.
The breakfasts were really good, extensive buffet and served hot dishes. The kippers were excellent!
The hotel has a number of comfortable lounges and very well maintained gardens and swimming pool. Plenty of outside seating and tables although I guess that in the height of summer the pool area might be a little cramped. Just an observation!
We would recommend the hotel to anyone who likes some luxury, appreciates good service and doesn't object to paying the price for high quality food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Longueville Manor is the Channel Island's most highly acclaimed hotel and restaurant. It is the only AA Five Red Star hotel and the sole member of the exclusive Relais & Chateaux luxury hotel collection. This delightfully refurbished Jersey manor house has 30 beautifully appointed bedrooms and suites. Together with the recent addition of The Cottage Garden, a luxurious boutique spa, the property is now recognised as one of Europe's most celebrated getaway destinations. Guests are offered the warmest of welcomes, a home from home atmosphere from arrival to departure together with superior yet understated service. With an impressive attention to detail, the hotel is a haven of luxury and indulgence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Longueville Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longueville Manor St Saviour
- Hotel Longueville Manor
- Longueville Manor Jersey, UK