We have just had an overnight stay at the Chateau. We had purchased a Quidsin deal and were not disappointed. Check in was very prompt and professional. We were allocated room 5 (The Bluebell Suite) It was very spacious, clean and had a decking area with sun loungers etc. Bathroom was more than adequate with even a Jacuzzi, bath robes, slippers and toiletries. The Seafood and Champagne dinner was superb with excellent service.we had coffees in the lounge after which was very homely.The only downside in the bedroom were the pillows a bit soft and lumpy. Breakfast cooked to order and again excellent. All in all a first class establishment.
It would be great if the Chateau did more of these Quidsin deals
- Also Known As:
- Chateau La Chaire Hotel St. Martin
- Chateau La Chaire St Helier
- Chateau La Chaire Hotel
- Chateau La Chaire St. Martin, Jersey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in the 1800’s as a gracious private home, nestled against the cliffs of the wonderful wooded valley of Rozel, the Chateau La Chaire Hotel is now recognised by the major guides as one of the finest small luxury hotels in the British Isles.The hotel offers a range of stylish accommodation, including a spectacular split level suite and many rooms with feature beds such as four posters, private balconies and ensuite spa bathrooms. Luxury Elemis toiletries and soft towelling robes are provided in all rooms together with a host of other extras you would only find in a first class hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Chateau la Chaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.