We had a brilliant week in August the second holiday in 9 months the staff were friendly and professional particularly Susan, nothing was too much trouble, and when we thought we were to late for tea one day Mark the manager said your never to late for tea! And it promptly arrived. The room we had was spacious and comfortable well furnished with balcony and scrupulously cleaned every day.
The food in the restaurant was mouthwatering and excellent with an excellent choice and fresh local produce you cannot fault this hotel in anyway and so to the next time. This hotel comes highly recommend by us
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in the 1800’s as a gracious private home, nestled against the cliffs of the wonderful wooded valley of Rozel, the Chateau La Chaire Hotel is now recognised by the major guides as one of the finest small luxury hotels in the British Isles.The hotel offers a range of stylish accommodation, including a spectacular split level suite and many rooms with feature beds such as four posters, private balconies and ensuite spa bathrooms. Luxury Elemis toiletries and soft towelling robes are provided in all rooms together with a host of other extras you would only find in a first class hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, LateRooms, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Chateau la Chaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau La Chaire Hotel St. Martin
- Chateau La Chaire St Helier
- Chateau La Chaire St. Martin, Jersey