We had a lovely stay at the Radisson, but the reception staff were like robots!! No personalty at all and came over rather rude!! So much so that on our last day we had to request the Manager to formerly complain.
Our room over the bay was beautiful, I can only say the wardrobe space was far too small, but we did manage to request further hangers and hung bit around the door!!!
The cleaning staff were exceptional and possibly they should be given the job down in reception.
Staff in the restaurant were friendly but I feel they could do with training.
Great location for getting into town and bus routes.
Elizabeth Castle well worth a visit
Swimming pool was too small
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relish captivating views at this waterfront hotel in Jersey. Explore unspoilt beaches, magnificent cliffs and picturesque landscapes from this attractive Channel Islands locale. Located directly on the bustling waterfront promenade, this hotel offers Jersey visitors premium accommodation. Enjoy amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet as well as the convenience of an in-house health club. Savour a meal alfresco at the Waterfront Restaurant and Terrace, and take advantage of easy access to nearby attractions like Elizabeth Castle. To top it off, this venue's five fully equipped meeting rooms make it the perfect place for mixing business with pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey Hotel St. Helier
- St Helier Radisson
- Radisson St. Helier
- Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey St. Helier