“Fantastic Food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 169 restaurants in St. Helier
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Takeout
Description: Born of a passion of two things: Good food & Healthy Living.This is our new health bar & Yoga studio Moo! Moo stands for Mostly Organic Origin and as the name implies our food is Organic & local where possible to ensure an eco-friendly policy! We am to provide health conscious but appetising recipes from Frozen Yogurt & Raw juices to delicious and nutritious salads & soups, we provide a yummy hot option per day to warm you up and lots of healthy baked good s & raw chocolate!!
Jersey, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

They are getting it so right - well done to the friendly helpful team. I wish them every success - Jersey was needing this place. They will surely have to consider a bigger or 2nd premises with a bigger sit in area eventually. I think this will be a little acorn to big oak story in time.
Food is so appealing, healthy & delicious - you can taste the freshness from it. Lots of different foods everyday. I could go on..........
I work out of town but I drive in just to get my lunch from there some days. I have never been disappointed yet and it has made me try so many new foods.
I don't find it expensive for the sort of food you get - I would rather spend an extra £1 on this sort of food anyday.

• Visited May 2013

93% Recommend
Channel Islands
“Moo is the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

I love moo. Their juices and smoothies are fantastic and their salads are just delicious. I defy anybody not to want to eat their colourful and tasty salads. My favourite however are the kale chips (expensive and not made on site but sooo good)

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Delicious lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Fun healthy food! Staff are always helpful! I never know what I want but someone's alway there to choose something and they always know what's in it! X thanks moo!

• Visited April 2013
Jersey
“aMOOzing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Great new lunch shop in st helier catering for the healthy amongst us. Ingredients are all local and organic (where possible) and is the first place like it in town. The salads are great quality and taste amazing (a lot more filling than the standard sandwhich and "hot meal" options that are everywhere nowadays).

Also everything is dairy free too which is great for those who are allergic or have intolerances (even the muffins and brownies are)!!

• Visited April 2013
Jersey, United Kingdom
“MOOre please...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Always amazing food by intelligent creative cooks who know whats good for you! Best place for anyone with allergies or who is dedicated to healthy alkaline eating for life, not just for new year/lent/fad dieting...

Visited March 2013