This was our fourth trip this time of year but I must say that this was the best hotel yet. We arrived late on Boxing Day and enjoyed a delicious meal in the comfort of the Bar area. Here we met Tom, one of the kitchen staff who served us and he was a joy to meet. He was really friendly, had a mischievious smile and couldn't have been more helpful. He's definately an asset to the hotel. Our room was really cosy and comfortable, super comfy bed and even though we were on the road side, weren't disturbed by the traffic.
Breakfast in the Restaurant was brilliant, great food and as much as you could eat. Tea and coffee served continuously to your table as required.
There is a small car park and the hotel make sure you have a space so no problems there. Reception staff booked our return flight online for us so overall, a fantastic place to stay and I'd highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE INN is an award winning friendly boutique Hotel, Restaurant & Bar, a 10 minute walk into St Helier centre. The hotel has 36 beautifully decorated comfortable rooms, including recently remodelled suites, all with excellent modern facilities. Classic Rooms have hospitality tray, satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, The White Company toiletries and safe. Superior rooms and Suites also have ipod docking station, DVD player, bathrobes and complimentary mineral water. Facilities within the hotel include an open plan bar, free WiFi, games room with Wii and 3D TV, outside smoking terrace and car parking facilities.THE INN also has a calm contemporary air-conditioned restaurant, popular with locals, with an extensive menu including Specials which take full advantage of local produce.Our friendly team will always be on hand with attentive service, and guests always comment on our superb staff. Our customers are always our number one priority and we strive to offer everyone something very special at THE INN.THE INN is very proud to have retained a GOLD award from Visit Britain for the third year running, which recognises outstanding levels of quality, comfort, customer care and food. THE INN also recently won the Jersey Enterprise Medium Business Award rewarding passion and success within the Island community.THE INN aims to be different to any other Hotel on the Island in terms of the ambiance and diversity of what we are offering. Look forward to seeing you soon! We ask future guests to note that we situated on the outskirts of St Helier which is a busy town and some rooms may suffer from a little road noise at busy times. Our main car park is situated opposite the hotel and when full we ask guests to block in other cars and leave their keys at reception to enable us to move cars around which we are insured for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, T4B, LateRooms, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inn Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn Boutique Hotel St. Helier
- The Inn Boutique Jersey/St. Helier