“Quality...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Inn Boutique

You added The Inn Boutique to your Saves list
The Inn Boutique
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Queens Road, St. Helier JE2 3GR (Formerly Queens Hotel)   |
Special Deal
Book Direct & Receive £10
Ranked #10 of 30 Hotels in St. Helier
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Potton, United Kingdom
“Quality...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

This was our fourth trip this time of year but I must say that this was the best hotel yet. We arrived late on Boxing Day and enjoyed a delicious meal in the comfort of the Bar area. Here we met Tom, one of the kitchen staff who served us and he was a joy to meet. He was really friendly, had a mischievious smile and couldn't have been more helpful. He's definately an asset to the hotel. Our room was really cosy and comfortable, super comfy bed and even though we were on the road side, weren't disturbed by the traffic.
Breakfast in the Restaurant was brilliant, great food and as much as you could eat. Tea and coffee served continuously to your table as required.
There is a small car park and the hotel make sure you have a space so no problems there. Reception staff booked our return flight online for us so overall, a fantastic place to stay and I'd highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Had a room with a shower but would've preferred a bath so it's worth enquiring on booking.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Stephenclipp, Owner at The Inn Boutique, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Dear Majorcadream

Thank you for your great review and taking the time to tell others

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our staff friendly and helpful.

I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Happy New Year

Stephen

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
Plymouth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

I stayed here for a week on business, and I have to say it's the staff that really make this place a nice pace to stay in. The service from start to finish was excellent, food delicious, and the rooms were very clean and very comfortable. My only complaint would be the noise from the bar on the Friday night - but it was Xmas party season and so it is to be expected. I would definately stay here again and would be happy to recommend it to others.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Stephenclipp, Owner at The Inn Boutique, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Dear Newstigger

I hope you have had a good Christmas.

Thank you so much for all the great things you have said about THE INN our food and the team.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused on the Friday due to the Christmas festivities and thank you for your understanding.

However, I am delighted that overall you enjoyed your stay with us and have taken the time to tell others.

Benidorm
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

A bargain hotel offering a superb unhurried "eat until you collapse breakfast" with friendly restaurant staff. We booked direct over the phone to take advantage of a low season free night offer, making the stay even better value than expected.

Rooms are nicely refurbished and great for what you pay. Some noise from other selfish guests on one night but not a big issue, nor a fault with the hotel. We overlooked the main road and it was also not an issue, a bit of traffic noise in the mornings only.

15 minutes walk to the center of town. A good choice for those who are on foot as the car parking is rather limited. It was out of season so we had no issues using the small hotel car park. You are permitted to block cars in and leave the keys at reception. Parking is free.

Room Tip: Difficult to say where the best rooms are as the hotel is an old building with many different sizes...
Dear Realbenidorm

I hope you have had a good Christmas.

We are all delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and have taken the time to tell others.

Guernsey, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here a few days ago and were so impressed.
The service from start to finish was excellent and the food was delicious.

Tom who served us in the resteraunt both for our evening meal and breakfast was so friendly and made us feel very welcome.
The bar staff were also lovely, especially one lady who made great cocktails.

I have read other reviews on here and am so shocked people have posted bad reviewers.

To us everything about our stay at The Inn was fantastic and I can not reccomend it enough.
Great value, great food and a great room.

We will defiantly be returning.

Room Tip: I would reccomend a superior double on the second floor.
Dear LizbethV371

I hope you have had a good Christmas.

Thank you so much for all the great things you have said about THE INN and the team.

Castel, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Thanks for good accommodation and service staff was always helpful and happy.will come again one day it was a package deal from Guernsey and was how 2nd time and we have friends that have returned 4 times and had the same service. Thanks.

Hi Terry 642

Wickford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

As a regular visitor to Jersey I with the royal yacht being the usual place of choice we thought we would try the inn boutique as a change and what a pleasant surprise the first thing you will notice is the staff they were exceptional and so friendly the management should be proud, ate in the restaurant as part of the package with every intention of eating somewhere else why bother the food here is fantastic. The only negative comment I have to make is the room I was in was on the ground floor and was very warm so I needed a window open which opened onto the smoking area which was noisy as there was a Christmas party so I would advise a room of the ground floor. Please don't let this one negative put anyone of staying here as every positive about this place far outweighs this minor floor. We will be returning next year that you can be sure of

Room Tip: Avoid the ground floor room 103 if you want a window open
Dear Dave S

I hope you have had a good Christmas.

Thank you so much for all the great things you have said about THE INN our restaurant and the team.

Innerwick
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

In life I generally think you get what you pay for! But not here......you get oh so much more! The friendliest staff ever, chic modern decor, amazing food. Lynne made us feel at home from just arriving at The Inn, we arrived around 10 O`clock in the morning yet our room was ready. Lynne took time to find out about us as I was looking to accept a job on Jersey in those 4 days, she helped us with locations, websites and was just a really sweet person. Every memeber of staff treated us in a similar fashion going to have breakfast was like speaking to friends. I have experienced service like this in the past but that was £800 for 2 nights, it left me thinking just how can The Inn offer some much for so little? Even Graham the old ex Royal Navy local who comes in for a pint every night was amazing! The Restraunt Food was amazing at a very good price, I would just like to say thanks for having Debbie and me and I accepted the job probably because you made us feel so welcome. I hope the hotel sees thiss and pass on my thanks to the whole team and give Graham my regards! If you want first class service, food and surroundings at an amazingly good price "GO" dont take my word for it "GO STAY

Room Tip: The Durrell room is excellent for light sleepers.
Hi RBroomfield

I hope you have had a good Christmas.

We are all delighted you enjoyed your sstay with us and have taken the time to tell others.

Stephen

Been to The Inn Boutique? Share your experiences!