“Great Value, rooms, staff & 10/10 Breakfast” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Inn Boutique

You added The Inn Boutique to your Saves list
The Inn Boutique
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Queens Road, St. Helier JE2 3GR (Formerly Queens Hotel)   |
Special Deal
Book Direct & Receive £10
Ranked #10 of 30 Hotels in St. Helier
Certificate of Excellence 2014
La Rochelle, France
“Great Value, rooms, staff & 10/10 Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

We arrived in Jersey from France for a shopping weekend. We were expecting a basic hotel for the reasonable price we paid which would have suited us fine. However, when we got there, the reception staff were very friendly and helpful, as were the waiting staff at their restaurant. The rooms were modern, comfortable and very well equipped with everything you could need. The breakfast was fantastic, cannot be faulted. It was a joy to stay here and have both agreed that we shall be back when we feel the need for another shopping weekend.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Stephenclipp, Owner at The Inn Boutique, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear Shaun g

Thank you for your great review and I am so delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and that we exceeded your expectations.

I do hope we can welcome you back again soon when you next visit from that lovely part of France you live in.

Stephen

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

booked the inn for 7 nights booked a junior sweet and a double which were both excellent rooms I did want the executive sweet my computer at home said it was booked so I left it at that but when inquired at reception they told me it was available so we upgraded for my mum, dad and daughter after shortly moving in we got a letter to say it was a mistake and we would have to move out the next day. this caused a great amount of distress as my mother is diagnosed terminally ill with cancer so we moved the staff were very sympathetic and apologized except for Anna the receptionist she was very unhelpful. when we took this up with the management they apologized and explained that we should of came to speak with her sooner. we had a very lovely complimentary meal sent to us for all. I thank you for that the best thing about the stay in the end was the night porter who served us drinks all night. I would stay again regardless of the disappointing situation thank you

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Stephenclipp, Owner at The Inn Boutique, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear Michael M

Although your stay was in May I do remember discussing your stay with Lynne our General Manager and once again can only apologies for the error you experienced when we were trying to meet your request.

I am pleased to read that overall you were happy with how we dealt with this unfortunate incident and I am only sorry you felt Ana was unhelpful. She really is a sweetie that will always go the extra mile for guests and I am so sorry you didn't experience this.

Overall though it does seem that you enjoyed your stay with us in what must have been difficult circumstances and I do hope we can welcome you back in the future.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Nice sized rooms - we had a superior which gave us a few extras, such as robes, slippers, complimentary water, ipod docking station..... Very comfortable bed, larger than your average double. Great pressure in the shower and White Company toiletries! Nice! Evrything was of good quality and very clean. Our room overlooked the front of the hotel which is on a main road but set back a bit, it wasn't at all noisy though and the hotel also has a well established restaurant and bar. Room service menu is great, homemade pizza, hand cut chips, all presented well and tasted fab! The bar itself hosts live music on certain weekends and the restuarant presents a varied menu. The decor throughout is very tasteful, modern and clean, it is definitely a 'boutique' hotel. Breakfast was lovely, freshly cooked to order, and the option of a cold continental breakfast too, freshly baked croissants, rolls, meats, fruit, cereal, yogurt and plenty of hot coffee/tea etc., Located about a 10 minute walk from town, no need for taxi's or buses. Overall we got good value for money and would stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed at the front and didnt hear any noise at all. A far more plesant view than at the back.
Dear Treensie

Thank you so much for your great review and I am so delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and taking the time to tell others in such detail why you think THE INN is so special.

I'm delighted you say you would stay with us again and hope we can welcome you back soon.

bedford
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Would definitely stay here again. It's the staff and the food that make the Inn, everyone is extremely friendly and looked after us beautifully. The restaurant provides really, good fresh food that's reasonabley priced (we ate here for 3 off our 5 night stay). The hotel is clean and the rooms are big enough, although some of the walls are a bit thin (the only reason it didn't get a 5 rating). It's only a 10 min walk from the middle of St. Helier and compared to a number of the other hotels is very reasonabley priced.

Room Tip: if a light sleeper ask for a room away from the road.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Hi Clarence555

Thank you so much for your great review.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and I really appreciate you taking the time to tell others.

I hope we can welcome you back again in the future

Cheshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

We stayed in the Inn at the end of September, we were a party of 6 adults and 1 child. Our room was lovely, we had a suite as we had a cot for our 18 month old baby - very spacious, clean and a little bit of luxury! The other 2 rooms in our group were standard rooms, small but perfectly formed and clean!

The outstanding part of this hotel is the staff - from the warm efficient welcome at reception on arrival, to every member of staff we came into contact with for our 3 day stay, each was helpful and friendly. Breakfast was good - as was our room service one night for dinner! As a frequent business traveller I can honestly say this was one of the nicest hotels I've stayed in for a long time.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear CheshireChicken

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and I would like to thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review.

The part that stands out for me is where you say we are one of the nicest hotels you have stayed in for a long time - Thank you so much for that comment, it means so much to all of us.

I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

From the moment we stepped over the threshold, we were given a warm and friendly welcome from the receptionist (sorry, can't remember her name) and Pawel. We ate at the restaurant three nights out of the four, very good selection on the menu including the 'Tennerfest', which was excellent value. The service from all staff was fantastic, especially Bella, Tom and Miguel. The Friday night entertainment was very good, and there was a great atmosphere. Would highly recommend.

Hi Mummybundles

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

All the team at THE INN read these reviews and they are so pleased by your kind comments especially those you have mentioned - Pawel, Bella, Miguel and Tom.

I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Essex
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Stayed at the end of September for our Ruby Wedding Anniversary weekend - as has been said before the staff are wonderful and the hotel is unbelievably clean - we stayed in the De Carteret Suite on a Gold Weekend Package and everything was superb - the car hire was waiting for us at the airport when we arived so that was a great start. Hubbie enjoyed the oysters and I enjoyed the cocktail, the luxury breakfast was excellent with lots of smoked salmon.
Other people have mentioned the road noise - but as we were up on the 3rd floor we could barely hear it so if you are a light sleeper then maybe upgrade! The bathroom was fabulous and modern and I am now looking for a mirror with the same type of led lights in for my bathroom at home!
The music in the bar on a Friday and Saturday evening was lovely and gave a really good atmosphere - it wasn't too loud and you could still have a conversation without it intruding on your meal. The food was superb and there was plenty of choice for me as I am a vegetarian.
All in all a really special weekend at a fabulous hotel - and yes we would love to return to Jersey sometime in the future and will be only too happy to return to this hotel.

Room Tip: For a special treat upgrade to one of the Penthouse Suites which are extremely spacious.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Der tiggyblue

Thanks so much for your great review and I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us here at THE INN.

You mentioned so many great things that made your visit so special which I really appreciate you taking the time to do.

I do hope we can welcome you back soon.

Stephen

Been to The Inn Boutique? Share your experiences!