“First Class” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Inn Boutique

You added The Inn Boutique to your Saves list
The Inn Boutique
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Queens Road, St. Helier JE2 3GR (Formerly Queens Hotel)   |
Special Deal
Book Direct & Receive £10
Ranked #8 of 30 Hotels in St. Helier
Certificate of Excellence 2014
London
“First Class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I enjoyed my stay here - especially as my business client had booked me into one of the hotel's penthouse suites!

Very comfortable - the suite has a raised seating area with sofa, chairs, coffee table and TV. This was used for a business meeting.

Had dinner at the hotel - the food was very good and the service was friendly and attentive.

Overall an excellent place to stay - and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Stephenclipp, Owner at The Inn Boutique, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Hi Paul E

Thanks for your great review.

I am so delighted that you enjoyed your stay at THE INN and that you liked your suite and our restaurant. We all look forward to welcoming you back soon on you next visit to Jersey.

Stephen

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
St Helier, Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stayed at The Inn for a weekend prior to New Year as a treat following xmas. We got a fantastic deal on the penthouse suite. The room was beautifully laid out and furnished and on the first night we didn't even bother going down to the restaurant to eat as we were happy to sit and order from the room service menu. The breakfast in the morning was delivered piping hot and fresh. My only issue would be that as a smoker at one point I left the hotel and sttod out on the public footpath to have a cigarette. I was followed out by a member of staff who proceeded to berate me about sparking up outside insisting I use the terrace provided by the hotel. As I was nowhere near the hotel hotel entrance at the time I thought he had a bit of a cheek.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Stephenclipp, Owner at The Inn Boutique, responded to this review, January 12, 2013
Hi Chay T

Thanks for your great review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay at THE INN and liked your suite.

We are getting great feedback from guests who stay in them and tell us they represent fantastic value.

I am so sorry we upset you by the way a member of my staff advised you about our smoking area.

It's always an issue keeping both smokers and non smokers happy, so we do encourage customers to use our designated smoking area as it is away from rooms, has heating, covered seating and plenty of ashtrays. We also have a responsibility to both neighbours and the parish regarding discarded cigarette butts - I hope you understand.

I hope we can welcome you back soon for your next staycation.

Regards
Guernsey, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

We stayed at the Inn for the third time over the new year period and found them to be as helpful and friendly as in previous stays. Nothing is too much trouble, which was very much appreciated as one of our party of six was ill and they went well beyond our expectations with their caring attitude. Their breakfasts are amazing. The Inn is a ten minute walk to the centre of St Helier, which is very handy and has free parking. We have booked to stay there again at Easter.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Stephenclipp, Owner at The Inn Boutique, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Hi JulieFuse

I am delighted we have become your fave base in Jersey.

Our staff read all these reviews and I know will be delighted by your comments - Thank you.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

derbyshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Ideally situated for a short break exploring St Helier and Jersey. A short 15 minute stroll in to town to shop, have a beer and try the many restaurants available. Although there is no need to eat out unless you want to, as the food in the hotel is absolutely fantastic. Breakfast ranges from continental to full english and is tasty, plentiful and varied. The menu in the restaurant is very deserving of a 5 star and the chef needs to be commended on the quality of the food. I can recommend trying the spider crab in a filo pastry case, just the starter for an excellent meal. The staff at this hotel are very friendly and professional. Rooms are comfortable and clean, although the ones on the front suffer from the constant traffic noise of the busy road. The car park is across the road and quite a tight fit when it is busy but car keys are left in reception to allow staff to move any if a guest is blocked in. A singer entertained on Friday night and the bar is frequented by guests and passing trade making it a good choice to spend the evening without the need to go anywhere else.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back are quieter
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Hi phil_ang

Thanks for your great review.

We are very proud of our restaurant which has just received an accreditation in the new Taste Jersey Scheme. I really appreciate you taking the time to tell others about your experiance and hope we can welcome you back soon.

Upminster, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Lovely decor in the rooms and bathroom. Plenty of drawers and wardrobe space and a decent mirror. It also has a feel of being quite small and cosy. Service is excellent. My bedroom radiator wasn't working so I was brought up a heater very quickly. Definitely recommend.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Stephenclipp, Owner at The Inn Boutique, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Hi Trishmw

Thank you for your great review and taking the time to tell others.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay at THE INN and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Happy New Year

Guernsey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Whilst it was not my plan to stay over in Jersey, Fog came down and I ended up getting stuck.
I arrived at the hotel and recieved a warm welcome from the staff, My room for the night was the Pearson suite, The room was large with a lounge area well decorated and very comfortable plus and a fantastic bathroom ( The Shower was one of the best !!) whilst I didnt have dinner in the hotel the food that was being served looked fantastic .....

The following morning I had to check out early however the night porter was fantastic and offered me Coffee and Breakfast prior to me leaving. A great stay and I will be back !!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear PaulGsyBoy

Thanks for your great review

It was a pleasure helping you out that night and hope your flight back to Guernsey wasn't too bumpy.

Happy New Year

Peterborough, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

The car park was a little overcrowded when I arrived in the evening and nearly missed finding it, since it is the opposite side of the road to the hotel. It was a good hotel though, spotlessly clean, comfy beds and very helpful staff. It was great to have a full English breakfast included in the cost, with buffet on top, set me up for the day.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Stephenclipp, Owner at The Inn Boutique, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Hi Sian 372

Thank you for your review and taking the time to tell others.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay at THE INN and hope we can welcome you back soon.

Wishing you a very happy New Year.

Stephen

Been to The Inn Boutique? Share your experiences!