What a super find. We spent a long weekend in Jersey and chose to base ourselves at The Inn. For a three star hotel we found their service worthy of five. The reception we received was warm and welcoming, and the personalised service ran right through every aspect of their offering; nothing was too much trouble for anyone. Breakfasts were delicious, local advice was spot on and the well-stocked bar was just the ticket. We loved the stylish, comfy rooms, yummy toiletries from The White Company and the free wifi, which was a real plus as we hadn't realised our UK phones would be on roaming with exhorbitant data costs. Such a pleasant stay - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend The Inn to anyone heading to Jersey. And we'll definitely be back ourselves, too. Kudos, gang.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE INN is an award winning friendly boutique Hotel, Restaurant & Bar, a 10 minute walk into St Helier centre. The hotel has 36 beautifully decorated comfortable rooms, including recently remodelled suites, all with excellent modern facilities. Classic Rooms have hospitality tray, satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, The White Company toiletries and safe. Superior rooms and Suites also have ipod docking station, DVD player, bathrobes and complimentary mineral water. Facilities within the hotel include an open plan bar, free WiFi, games room with Wii and 3D TV, outside smoking terrace and car parking facilities.THE INN also has a calm contemporary air-conditioned restaurant, popular with locals, with an extensive menu including Specials which take full advantage of local produce.Our friendly team will always be on hand with attentive service, and guests always comment on our superb staff. Our customers are always our number one priority and we strive to offer everyone something very special at THE INN.THE INN is very proud to have retained a GOLD award from Visit Britain for the third year running, which recognises outstanding levels of quality, comfort, customer care and food. THE INN also recently won the Jersey Enterprise Medium Business Award rewarding passion and success within the Island community.THE INN aims to be different to any other Hotel on the Island in terms of the ambiance and diversity of what we are offering. Look forward to seeing you soon! We ask future guests to note that we situated on the outskirts of St Helier which is a busy town and some rooms may suffer from a little road noise at busy times. Our main car park is situated opposite the hotel and when full we ask guests to block in other cars and leave their keys at reception to enable us to move cars around which we are insured for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, T4B, LateRooms, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inn Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn Boutique Hotel St. Helier
- The Inn Boutique Jersey/St. Helier