Each time we go, we goto the Jersey Savoy. Though not entirely disabled friendly, the staff, food and attitudes of all the staff more than make up for it.
The food is excellent, restaurants very well ran, with efficient and polite staff
The pool is ffffrreezing, they really need to sort it out.
5 mins walk to town, even pushing a wheelchair, 10 mins to a beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the heart of Jersey's capital, St Helier, The Savoy's central location makes it the perfect base from which to explore the Island. Located only a few minutes walk from the town centre and main shopping district, a unique shopping experience, great restaurants and nightlife are close at hand. If you want to see Jersey's many attractions, most of these are within a short drive from the hotel, and with plenty of free on-site parking, hiring a car or bringing your own gives you freedom to roam. Upon arrival you'll discover an AA Rosette restaurant that offers the perfect place to indulge in culinary delights and a cool Jazz bar that hosts live music every week with occasional artists from abroad. Also you can enjoy our sunny courtyard with its crystalline pool to while away Summer days, or the modern and stylish gym with the latest equipment if you feel like keeping in shape during your stay. The Savoy is an intimate boutique hotel, providing superb cuisine with inviting guest rooms, making it an ideal choice for a relaxing & comfortable stay in Jersey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Savoy Jersey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Savoy Jersey Hotel St. Helier
- Savoy Hotel St Helier
- Savoy St Helier
- Savoy Hotel Jersey
- The Savoy Jersey St. Helier