“Credit to the Jersey Restaurants ” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
jersey C.I.
“Credit to the Jersey Restaurants ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

We are regular diners here at Tamarind. On this occasion Jay, Raj and Staff went out of their way to create an outstanding evening. Absolutely fantastic. For the ultimate Indian / Bangladeshi dining experience you have to come to Tamarind.

“Lunch with friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

We booked the Tamarind to have lunch with work colleagues and I have to say it has got to be the best Indian food I have ever tasted! the selection was so varied and there was so much to choose from. The service was excellent! The staff were so friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. I am planning to book an evening meal and take my family as they need to share this fine dining experience too.

Visited January 2014
“Simply outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

This is a brilliant restaurant with staff who bend over backwards to make you feel welcome, the food is always faultless and the wine is very reasonable, I recommend it to all of my friends all of whom thank me for making the recommendation, you wont find a better Indian restaurant in Jersey.

Visited February 2014
“Still Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Tamarind Restaurant St Helier Jersey 31.12.2013

My wife and I are regulars here and I booked in for New Years Eve. On arrival our favourite drinks were presented without asking at the table, and we had a most relaxing evening with excellent food and service.

One point of note, is to remember to read all the way through the menu as inside the back page are some real snorters which we had not noticed before.

The Tamarind is without doubt one of the best restaurants in Jersey as far as both food and service is concerned and regardless of catagory.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Essex
“A must when visiting St Helier.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Didn’t read the reviews before we went but certainly agree with the positive one’s. Turned up on Dec 14th at 7pm without a reservation. The manager quickly sorted us a table despite there being a number of tables reserved for Xmas parties. He spoke with us a couple of times after that and showed genuine interest on where we were from etc.

Food was very good, particularly the Chicken Korai. Even though we were accommodated at short notice we were not rushed at any stage and given a proper complimentary drink at the end. Our advice for visitors to St Helier would be to seek this place out and enjoy the hospitality and quality food.

• Visited December 2013