My partner stays in St helier for a few weeks a year and finding Liberty apartments has changed the way he stays. I will visit him for long weekends whilst he is there. Liberty apartments enable us to enjoy a home from home experience, whether its popping some washing on or conflicting TV choices (tv in the lounge and bedroom saves either of us missing our shows!). Having the kitchen and lounge in addition to the bedroom and bathroom truly transforms our time in Jersey. We typically book and stay in rooms facing onto the marina so we can relax in the evening sun before heading out for supper or dining in if that's our preference. The location is perfect, based above the central bus station yet you never hear the buses! Close to the seafront for walks or early morning jogs, on the doorstep of town for shops, restaurants, and coffee shops. The ONLY thing I would change about this venue is the doors partitioning the rooms are heavy fire doors than slam shut. Door stops would alleviate this nuisance but alas are not provided as they are fire doors. Other than this the apartments are clean, modern, chic and well equipped for every users stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Liberty Apartments, managed by BridgeStreet, is a stylish contemporary building of 63 studio, one and two bedroom serviced apartments located on the Esplanade in the heart of historical St Helier. The apartments are available for stays from one night upwards, so if you are looking to stay for a few days, weeks or months, we have an apartment for you! Situated adjacent to the culturally important Liberation Square, Liberty Apartments’ central location is a minute from the beach, shops, offices and tourist attractions, yet only a short drive from the airport, and is ideal for both the business and leisure traveller. Our reception area is staffed 24-hours a day and provides complimentary tea and coffee throughout the day and fresh croissants in the morning. A boardroom with the latest technology is available, as well as a private terrace with tables and chairs for al fresco enjoyment. Liberty Apartments offers modern, spacious and air-conditioned accommodation with a range of town and harbour views, some with balconies and views out to the marina. All our serviced apartments come with a fully equipped kitchen including oven, fridge-freezer, hob, washer/dryer, dishwasher and microwave. The apartments have a large living/dining room with comfortable sofa and chair, Sky TV package, CD/DVD player, iPod docking station, and unlimited wi-fi Internet access, as well as full bathrooms with both bath and shower. The bedrooms are light and airy and have large wardrobes, in-room safe, hairdryer, iron/ironing board and flat screen TV in addition to comfy beds and luxury towelling and bed linen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Liberty Apartments by BridgeStreet Worldwide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Apartments By Bridgestreet Worldwide Hotel St. Helier
- Liberty Apartments By BridgeStreet Worldwide Jersey/St. Helier