“A great night out” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Brighton, United Kingdom
“A great night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful evening in Manos celebrating my birthday. We arrived and sat at the bar with a pre dinner drink whilst leisurely reading the menu and were spoilt for choice with all of the seafood options available (we are both non meat eaters). I eventually chose the crab creole for starter and the seafood mixed grill for main which came with potatoes and veg. My husband chose grilled sardines and the mixed trio a la Manos espetadas which came with an array of sides!! My crab starter was one of the most enjoyable starters I think I have ever tasted! I finished every last bit of it and soon realised that I was not going to be able to eat all of my main course, the portions were so generous. The restaurant happily let us take away any of the remaining ingredients that would be ok to heat up the next day which I was very grateful for as it made another full meal for us the next day!! If I am ever visiting St Helier again I will definately like to return to Mano's Bistro - the staff were friendly and helpful and created a very nice ambience in their restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

88% Recommend
“Absolutely fantastic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

With out a doubt the best restaurant in jersey. The food is honestly out of this world the service is fast and efficient. Five stars every time.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jersey, United Kingdom
“Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We recently had the oppertunity to lunch at this restaurant with friends. Espatadas Yum Yum. Service .Exellent. Food spot on. Would we go again . A big yes.

• Visited April 2013
Llanymynech, United Kingdom
“I recommend the espetadas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

I ate here once a couple of years ago and have been meaning to go back, but because I rarely stay in St. Helier it requires a bus or a taxi, but it is worth it. The restaurant is clean, airy and just about the right size. The portions represent great value for money and the food is excellently cooked. I usually skip starters because the espetadas and sides are more than ample. Would recommend to others, it was recommended to me by a local resident who is a mate of mine.

Jersey, Channel Islands
“Pleasant Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

The restaurant has a lovely cream decor with a welcoming atmosphere. I had the chicken espetada and my friend had a steak and prawn one. The sides were fries, rice, milho and a side salad. Personally I would have preferred more salad and less of the rice and milho - there was quite a lot between us and ended up being wasted! The chicken was really tasty. The service was good and the prices were fair. The only thing I think that they might be able to improve on is their dessert menu. I will be returning.

• 4 of 5 stars Food