Myself and my husband have just returned from a week at the windmills hotel, we have been going for the last 3 years and it gets better and better each time we go! The staff, including the owners are always so helpful and friendly (i am unsure where the remark about Basil Faulty comes from!) Steve and his wife Jane have always made our stay extremey comfortable and welcoming! The hotel has recently been refurbished and it looks amazing - very modern and if the decor is not your taste the views are outstanding!! I would recommend this hotel to all our friends in an instant, in fact we are planning on returning at Easter with my mother!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windmills Hotel has an official (JQA) 3 Star grading. It is a family run hotel and the ideal base from which to enjoy your Jersey experience. Apart from its amazing sea views, the Hotel is a short downhill walk to St Brelade beach, only 100 metres to the nearest bus stop and within easy reach of St Aubins village and the railway walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Windmills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Hotel St Brelade
- Windmills Hotel Jersey/St. Brelade